The OPTITEMP TC 100 is a replaceable spring-loaded measuring insert with thermocouple for installation into temperature assemblies. It is made of a mineral insulated cable with laser welded bottom plug. Its measuring insert comes in type K or J, other types are available on request.
The OPTITEMP TC 100 is highly flexible and features superior insulation resistance and a high degree of vibration resistance. It can be equipped with ceramic terminal block, flying wires or with an OPTITEMP head-mounted transmitter. It comes with sheath diameter Ø6 mm / 1⁄4" or Ø3 mm / 1⁄8" for quick response. The measuring insert is available with ATEX and IECEx approvals.
- For installation in OPTITEMP industrial temperature assemblies
- With thermocouple (type K or J) according to DIN EN 60584
- Replaceable spring-loaded version for secure contact with the bottom of the thermowell
- Superior insulation resistance
- High degree of vibration resistance
- Quick-response versions with a diameter of 3 mm / 0.12"
- Standard and customised length
- Intrinsically safe versions for use in hazardous areas